- USB flash drives – at least 250mb, but bigger sizes are best
- Pocket sized Moleskin notebooks – invaluable to our work!
- Office supplies – receipt books, Sharpies, fine-point dry erase markers, post-it notes
- Power strips
- Backpacks for kids and adults (new or gently used)
- Compost thermometers
- Reusable heavy duty rubber gloves
- Soil testing kits
- Used lab equipment – Please contact us about any items you may have available. Suggestions include: drying oven, stainless steel membrane filtration device, pressure cooker or small autoclave, lab ware, triple beam balance (or digital scale)
- Laptops (with USB ports, CD drives, WiFi and Ethernet ports. Windows 7 preferred)
- Twin-size air mattresses with pumps
- Popup tents for warm weather camping at SOIL sites
- Digital cameras
- Rechargeable batteries, battery chargers (AAA and AA are most needed)
- Functional electronic equipment – digital video projector, portable video cameras, Flip cameras, etc.
- Printing services for brochures, greeting cards, calendars, etc.
- Flip-flops, adult sizes
Help SOIL develop an in-office library! Check out our Amazon wish list and shop through AmazonSmile here.