15 of the Most Impactful Global Climate Projects
In 2018, SOIL’s efforts in Haiti were recognized as a powerful and replicable solution to the global climate crisis by the UN’s Momentum for Change. SOIL is now featured in their newly released interactive report spotlighting what they call 15 of the most “impactful and innovative” climate solutions around the world. If you’re in need of inspiration, we invite you to explore the beautiful new resource here.
To learn more about the ways in which SOIL’s regenerative urban sanitation solutions help frontline communities like the ones we serve in Haiti mitigate and adapt to climate change, visit this page. To see other awards and recognition that our restorative model for safely-managed sanitation has received, click here.
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Want to get stories like these directly in your inbox? Fill out the form:
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- Job Opening: Development Director Aug 15, 2019
- Meet SOIL: Frantz Jean-Louis Aug 12, 2019
- Building for Growth: New Compost Bins in Northern Haiti Aug 9, 2019
- Waste to Resources: SOIL’s Black Soldier Fly Research Aug 7, 2019
- 15 of the Most Impactful Global Climate Projects Aug 2, 2019
- A record setting summer Jul 15, 2019
- “Priceless:” A Young Agronomist Tests SOIL Compost Jul 11, 2019
- New Paper: Reducing Emissions, Recovering Resources Jul 10, 2019
- Blavity: Combatting the Legacy of Environmental Racism in Haiti Jul 8, 2019
- Mapping for Growth: Optimizing SOIL Collection Routes Jun 11, 2019