15 of the Most Impactful Global Climate Projects
In 2018, SOIL’s efforts in Haiti were recognized as a powerful and replicable solution to the global climate crisis by the UN’s Momentum for Change. SOIL is now featured in their newly released interactive report spotlighting what they call 15 of the most “impactful and innovative” climate solutions around the world. If you’re in need of inspiration, we invite you to explore the beautiful new resource here.
To learn more about the ways in which SOIL’s regenerative urban sanitation solutions help frontline communities like the ones we serve in Haiti mitigate and adapt to climate change, visit this page. To see other awards and recognition that our restorative model for safely-managed sanitation has received, click here.
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Want to get stories like these directly in your inbox? Fill out the form:
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- SOIL provides dignified sanitation at PapJazz Jan 24, 2023
- SOIL Talks Trash (Magic) Jan 17, 2023
- Climate Mitigation: SOIL’s continuing partnership with Global Water Intelligence Jan 12, 2023
- Renewed hope in the new year and proud reflections of the past year Jan 4, 2023
- Sanitation. Dignity. Hope. Dec 20, 2022
- A conversation with SOIL’s Waste Treatment Manager, Sadouddly Michael Lambert Dec 7, 2022
- SOIL’s 2022 Annual Report Dec 7, 2022
- A conversation with SOIL’s Keurlit Charles Dec 1, 2022
- A Conversation with SOIL’s Human Resources Director, Wisner Jean-Louis Nov 23, 2022
- Making the Invisible Visible with CBSA’s Rémi Kaupp Nov 16, 2022