15 of the Most Impactful Global Climate Projects
In 2018, SOIL’s efforts in Haiti were recognized as a powerful and replicable solution to the global climate crisis by the UN’s Momentum for Change. SOIL is now featured in their newly released interactive report spotlighting what they call 15 of the most “impactful and innovative” climate solutions around the world. If you’re in need of inspiration, we invite you to explore the beautiful new resource here.
To learn more about the ways in which SOIL’s regenerative urban sanitation solutions help frontline communities like the ones we serve in Haiti mitigate and adapt to climate change, visit this page. To see other awards and recognition that our restorative model for safely-managed sanitation has received, click here.
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Want to get stories like these directly in your inbox? Fill out the form:
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- Composting to Restore Soil Health with Konpòs Lakay Oct 13, 2020
- SOIL featured in Expo 2020 Dubai Global Best Practice Programme | Untold Stories Oct 5, 2020
- Entèvyou ak direktè jeneral lameri Okap Oct 1, 2020
- SOIL Partners: An Interview with the Director General of Cap-Haitien’s city hall Sep 24, 2020
- Composting Across Countries: A visit to Kompotoi in Switzerland Sep 9, 2020
- Container-Based Sanitation: Including Vulnerable Populations in Climate Mitigation Aug 20, 2020
- August Newsletter: SOIL Launches New Marketing Campaign as Emergency Measures are Lifted Aug 12, 2020
- Reflections on Research: Biogeochemist Gavin McNicol shares insights from his research at SOIL Aug 7, 2020
- SOIL’s EkoLakay Toilet Service Bridging the Gap in Haiti’s Sanitation Sector Aug 4, 2020
- World Centric: Interview with Sasha Kramer Jul 17, 2020