15 of the Most Impactful Global Climate Projects
In 2018, SOIL’s efforts in Haiti were recognized as a powerful and replicable solution to the global climate crisis by the UN’s Momentum for Change. SOIL is now featured in their newly released interactive report spotlighting what they call 15 of the most “impactful and innovative” climate solutions around the world. If you’re in need of inspiration, we invite you to explore the beautiful new resource here.
To learn more about the ways in which SOIL’s regenerative urban sanitation solutions help frontline communities like the ones we serve in Haiti mitigate and adapt to climate change, visit this page. To see other awards and recognition that our restorative model for safely-managed sanitation has received, click here.
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Want to get stories like these directly in your inbox? Fill out the form:
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- Executive Director, Dr. Sasha Kramer Represents SOIL at Latin America and Caribbean Finance Ministers’ Meeting Jan 18, 2021
- Debunking Urban Sanitation Myths Jan 7, 2021
- Bòn Fèt Endependans! Jan 1, 2021
- Client Story: Meet Augulia Cemeran Dec 17, 2020
- Sanitation is a Human Right Dec 9, 2020
- Celebrate World Soil Day! Dec 2, 2020
- 2x the Impact on Giving Tuesday Nov 30, 2020
- A Vision for the Future: The Circular Economy Model Nov 27, 2020
- SOIL’s 2020 Annual Report Nov 18, 2020
- Celebrate World Toilet Day! Nov 17, 2020