15 of the Most Impactful Global Climate Projects
In 2018, SOIL’s efforts in Haiti were recognized as a powerful and replicable solution to the global climate crisis by the UN’s Momentum for Change. SOIL is now featured in their newly released interactive report spotlighting what they call 15 of the most “impactful and innovative” climate solutions around the world. If you’re in need of inspiration, we invite you to explore the beautiful new resource here.
To learn more about the ways in which SOIL’s regenerative urban sanitation solutions help frontline communities like the ones we serve in Haiti mitigate and adapt to climate change, visit this page. To see other awards and recognition that our restorative model for safely-managed sanitation has received, click here.
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Want to get stories like these directly in your inbox? Fill out the form:
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- New Research on Container-based Sanitation Models Published in H2Open Journal Oct 19, 2021
- How Rapid Urbanization in Haiti can overburden fragile systems Oct 8, 2021
- The Challenges of Results-Based Financing for Sanitation: Shared Lessons Learned from Haiti Oct 5, 2021
- Job Post: Konpos Lakay Consultant Sep 27, 2021
- SOIL Featured in Global Citizen Sep 23, 2021
- Dignity and Respect for Haitian Refugees at the U.S. Border Sep 22, 2021
- September 2021 Newsletter: From Response to Reconstruction Sep 15, 2021
- Building Resilience: SOIL at World Water Week 2021 Sep 9, 2021
- New U.N. Climate Report Sep 2, 2021
- SOIL Wins Environmental Justice Prize Aug 25, 2021