15 of the Most Impactful Global Climate Projects
In 2018, SOIL’s efforts in Haiti were recognized as a powerful and replicable solution to the global climate crisis by the UN’s Momentum for Change. SOIL is now featured in their newly released interactive report spotlighting what they call 15 of the most “impactful and innovative” climate solutions around the world. If you’re in need of inspiration, we invite you to explore the beautiful new resource here.
To learn more about the ways in which SOIL’s regenerative urban sanitation solutions help frontline communities like the ones we serve in Haiti mitigate and adapt to climate change, visit this page. To see other awards and recognition that our restorative model for safely-managed sanitation has received, click here.
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Want to get stories like these directly in your inbox? Fill out the form:
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- Papers to Practice Podcast: SOIL’s Dr. Sasha Kramer and Research Partner, Dr. Rebecca Ryal discuss GHG Emissions and Waste Sep 20, 2022
- SOIL & Schools: Inspiring the Next Generation of Change Makers Sep 7, 2022
- Expanding SOIL’s Data Concepts and Analyses Using DataCamp Aug 31, 2022
- Meet Beverly, SOIL’s new Sr. Sales Manager! Aug 15, 2022
- PouBèlAyiti and World Environment Day: A Conversation with Angie Bell Aug 4, 2022
- Back to the Basics: An Overview of SOIL’s Essential Service Jul 25, 2022
- Strategies for Change: SOIL’s Partnership with Appleseed Jul 11, 2022
- GENERATING EVIDENCE TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER PAYMENT BEHAVIOR INTERVENTIONS FOR CBS SERVICE IN HAITI Jul 11, 2022
- Breeding in Progress: Updates on SOIL’s BSFL Research Jul 8, 2022
- New Publication Links Container-Based Sanitation and Human Rights Jun 24, 2022