CBS News: Sowing seeds of hope for Haiti’s future
We are excited and honored to share a beautiful piece about our dear friend and partner Daniel Tilias and his organization, SAKALA, based in Cite Soleil. Daniel has worked tirelessly to create local solutions to Haiti’s intertwined issues of environmental degradation, lack of employment opportunities, and need for safe spaces for children to learn and play. Check out this video and article from CBS News to see how far SAKALA has come since its founding in 2002 – and look out for a SOIL cameo near the end!
Want to keep reading?
- Mapping for Growth: Optimizing SOIL Collection Routes Jun 11, 2019
- All Together to Make it Happen Jun 6, 2019
- Tracking the Reach of SOIL’s Compost May 30, 2019
- Referral Bonuses or Toilet Paper? May 8, 2019
- A Brand New Lab May 7, 2019
- Optimizing the Composting Process: Research Updates from Port-au-Prince Apr 26, 2019
- Meet Beverly, SOIL’s Port-au-Prince EkoLakay Director Apr 8, 2019
- All Under One Roof Apr 1, 2019
- A Cohort of Social Enterprises Building a Sustainable Future Mar 26, 2019
- RFI talks Public Health with SOIL Mar 19, 2019
No Replies to "CBS News: Sowing seeds of hope for Haiti's future"