CBS News: Sowing seeds of hope for Haiti’s future
We are excited and honored to share a beautiful piece about our dear friend and partner Daniel Tilias and his organization, SAKALA, based in Cite Soleil. Daniel has worked tirelessly to create local solutions to Haiti’s intertwined issues of environmental degradation, lack of employment opportunities, and need for safe spaces for children to learn and play. Check out this video and article from CBS News to see how far SAKALA has come since its founding in 2002 – and look out for a SOIL cameo near the end!
Want to keep reading?
- Courage and Persistence Oct 14, 2019
- The Strength of Solidarity Oct 11, 2019
- Discussing Future Growth with Local Stakeholders Oct 11, 2019
- 3 Takeaways from a Study on SOIL’s Circular Solution Oct 10, 2019
- Behind the Scenes at SOIL: Four Operational Updates Oct 8, 2019
- A Fuel Crisis in Haiti Sep 12, 2019
- A Cohort of Visionary Agronomy Students Sep 11, 2019
- Sanitation & Climate: SOIL at World Water Week Sep 9, 2019
- Women in WASH: Meet SOIL Research Partners Sep 7, 2019
- Job Opening: Development Director Aug 15, 2019
No Replies to "CBS News: Sowing seeds of hope for Haiti's future"