CBS News: Sowing seeds of hope for Haiti’s future
We are excited and honored to share a beautiful piece about our dear friend and partner Daniel Tilias and his organization, SAKALA, based in Cite Soleil. Daniel has worked tirelessly to create local solutions to Haiti’s intertwined issues of environmental degradation, lack of employment opportunities, and need for safe spaces for children to learn and play. Check out this video and article from CBS News to see how far SAKALA has come since its founding in 2002 – and look out for a SOIL cameo near the end!
Want to keep reading?
- Job Opening: Development Director Aug 15, 2019
- Meet SOIL: Frantz Jean-Louis Aug 12, 2019
- Building for Growth: New Compost Bins in Northern Haiti Aug 9, 2019
- Waste to Resources: SOIL’s Black Soldier Fly Research Aug 7, 2019
- 15 of the Most Impactful Global Climate Projects Aug 2, 2019
- A record setting summer Jul 15, 2019
- “Priceless:” A Young Agronomist Tests SOIL Compost Jul 11, 2019
- New Paper: Reducing Emissions, Recovering Resources Jul 10, 2019
- Blavity: Combatting the Legacy of Environmental Racism in Haiti Jul 8, 2019
- Mapping for Growth: Optimizing SOIL Collection Routes Jun 11, 2019
No Replies to "CBS News: Sowing seeds of hope for Haiti's future"