CBS News: Sowing seeds of hope for Haiti’s future
We are excited and honored to share a beautiful piece about our dear friend and partner Daniel Tilias and his organization, SAKALA, based in Cite Soleil. Daniel has worked tirelessly to create local solutions to Haiti’s intertwined issues of environmental degradation, lack of employment opportunities, and need for safe spaces for children to learn and play. Check out this video and article from CBS News to see how far SAKALA has come since its founding in 2002 – and look out for a SOIL cameo near the end!
Want to keep reading?
- JOB OPENING: FINANCE DIRECTOR Feb 19, 2020
- Get to Know Sergo Feb 17, 2020
- 10 Years of Iterative Improvement and Resiliency Feb 12, 2020
- Frontiers in Environmental Science: Scaling Container-Based Sanitation Feb 3, 2020
- The Nakuru Accord: Building Bridges in the WASH Sector Jan 27, 2020
- SOCIETY Magazine: Completing the Poop Loop Jan 20, 2020
- Exciting Updates from SOIL’s Black Soldier Fly Research Jan 13, 2020
- A decade later, we remember Jan 10, 2020
- Green America: Tackling Soil, Sanitation, and Beyond in Haiti Jan 3, 2020
- The Guardian: The No-Flush Movement Dec 26, 2019
No Replies to "CBS News: Sowing seeds of hope for Haiti's future"