CBS News: Sowing seeds of hope for Haiti’s future
We are excited and honored to share a beautiful piece about our dear friend and partner Daniel Tilias and his organization, SAKALA, based in Cite Soleil. Daniel has worked tirelessly to create local solutions to Haiti’s intertwined issues of environmental degradation, lack of employment opportunities, and need for safe spaces for children to learn and play. Check out this video and article from CBS News to see how far SAKALA has come since its founding in 2002 – and look out for a SOIL cameo near the end!
Want to keep reading?
- New Research on Container-based Sanitation Models Published in H2Open Journal Oct 19, 2021
- How Rapid Urbanization in Haiti can overburden fragile systems Oct 8, 2021
- The Challenges of Results-Based Financing for Sanitation: Shared Lessons Learned from Haiti Oct 5, 2021
- Job Post: Konpos Lakay Consultant Sep 27, 2021
- SOIL Featured in Global Citizen Sep 23, 2021
- Dignity and Respect for Haitian Refugees at the U.S. Border Sep 22, 2021
- September 2021 Newsletter: From Response to Reconstruction Sep 15, 2021
- Building Resilience: SOIL at World Water Week 2021 Sep 9, 2021
- New U.N. Climate Report Sep 2, 2021
- SOIL Wins Environmental Justice Prize Aug 25, 2021
No Replies to "CBS News: Sowing seeds of hope for Haiti's future"