CBS News: Sowing seeds of hope for Haiti’s future
We are excited and honored to share a beautiful piece about our dear friend and partner Daniel Tilias and his organization, SAKALA, based in Cite Soleil. Daniel has worked tirelessly to create local solutions to Haiti’s intertwined issues of environmental degradation, lack of employment opportunities, and need for safe spaces for children to learn and play. Check out this video and article from CBS News to see how far SAKALA has come since its founding in 2002 – and look out for a SOIL cameo near the end!
Want to keep reading?
- Meet Beverly, SOIL’s Port-au-Prince EkoLakay Director Apr 8, 2019
- All Under One Roof Apr 1, 2019
- A Cohort of Social Enterprises Building a Sustainable Future Mar 26, 2019
- RFI talks Public Health with SOIL Mar 19, 2019
- In Loving Memory of our Dear Colleague Franck Grégoire Mar 1, 2019
- ReThink: Cities Without Sewers Feb 28, 2019
- Restoring Soils in our own Backyard Feb 21, 2019
- New World Bank Report Explores Impact of SOIL’s Sanitation Service Feb 19, 2019
- Keeping EkoLakay Active in a Country on Lockdown Feb 18, 2019
- Join CBSA at AfricaSan/FSM5 Feb 18, 2019
No Replies to "CBS News: Sowing seeds of hope for Haiti's future"