CBS News: Sowing seeds of hope for Haiti’s future
We are excited and honored to share a beautiful piece about our dear friend and partner Daniel Tilias and his organization, SAKALA, based in Cite Soleil. Daniel has worked tirelessly to create local solutions to Haiti’s intertwined issues of environmental degradation, lack of employment opportunities, and need for safe spaces for children to learn and play. Check out this video and article from CBS News to see how far SAKALA has come since its founding in 2002 – and look out for a SOIL cameo near the end!
Want to keep reading?
- SOIL Mentioned on NPR’s Fresh Air Podcast Jul 19, 2021
- July 2021 Newsletter: Lespwa Fè Viv Jul 14, 2021
- SOIL’s Public Toilets Provide Safe Sanitation to Cap-Haitien Market Jul 1, 2021
- SOIL Participates in First-Ever National Interscholastic Puzzle Competition in Haiti Jun 24, 2021
- Human Waste for Sustainable Futures Jun 17, 2021
- Let’s Talk About Inclusive Sanitation! Jun 9, 2021
- SOIL Featured in PBS Series Human: The World Within May 26, 2021
- Field Day for the Directors: Launching a New Research Project May 19, 2021
- SOIL Executive Director, Dr. Sasha Kramer, Interviewed by CNN International May 11, 2021
- May Day Celebrations Kick off in Cap-Haitien This Year with EkoLakay, Compost and More! May 6, 2021
No Replies to "CBS News: Sowing seeds of hope for Haiti's future"