Earth Week: Your Gift Goes Further
This week, in honor of the 50th anniversary of Earth Day, our friends at Global Giving are matching donations to SOIL up to $500 by 50%!
As SOIL works in the face of mounting challenges to nurture health, safety, and equitable access to critical services in some of Haiti’s most vulnerable communities, we invite you to join us in solidarity by making a gift of any size today.
Learn more about how SOIL is responding to COVID-19 to protect our colleagues, customers, and communities while ensuring that we continue to provide lifesaving sanitation services to the families that depend on us, by reading the blog here.
More Ways to Give
To explore other ways to sustain and expand SOIL’s work to deliver household sanitation services to those who need it most, follow this link.
Share with your network: @GlobalGiving is matching gifts up to $500 by 50% this week! As @SOILHaiti works to nurture health, safety & equitable access to critical services, join me in honoring Earth Day and making a gift today: https://bit.ly/2XLqJGe #EarthDay
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- Composting Across Countries: A visit to Kompotoi in Switzerland Sep 9, 2020
- Container-Based Sanitation: Including Vulnerable Populations in Climate Mitigation Aug 20, 2020
- August Newsletter: SOIL Launches New Marketing Campaign as Emergency Measures are Lifted Aug 12, 2020
- Reflections on Research: Biogeochemist Gavin McNicol shares insights from his research at SOIL Aug 7, 2020
- SOIL’s EkoLakay Toilet Service Bridging the Gap in Haiti’s Sanitation Sector Aug 4, 2020
- World Centric: Interview with Sasha Kramer Jul 17, 2020
- SOIL announces new give-back partnership with bamboo toilet paper company, Reel Paper Jul 8, 2020
- A Devastating Blow to Haiti’s Most Vulnerable Jun 23, 2020
- New Routing App Streamlines SOIL’s COVID-19 Response Jun 17, 2020
- Nature Climate Change: Groundbreaking Research on GHG Emissions Offset of SOIL’s Sanitation Solution Jun 16, 2020