Read SOIL’s December newsletter below. To receive stories like these directly in your inbox each month, click here to sign up for our mailing list.
As the year comes to a close and our team reflects on what we have been able to accomplish together, we are moved by both profound gratitude and enduring hope.
The year has been a difficult one for our staff, for our community, and for the country we all love so dearly. It has also presented a powerful reminder of the importance of solidarity, the necessity of transformative change, and the strength of SOIL’s community who has responded to the urgency of the moment alongside us. We are unspeakably grateful to SOIL’s supporters who have walked with us as we have worked through road blocks, fuel shortages, and rising prices to keep our commitment to the families who rely on SOIL for safe sanitation.
We believe in the possibility of a brighter future for Haiti, for the planet that gives us life, and for all of us who share in this journey together. Working towards this vision each day, even in the face of every imaginable hardship, is an expression of profound hope and an expression of love. And the path is easier when walked together.
This holiday season, share the gift of hope:
- Give a SOIL gift card: Honor your loved ones this season with beautiful gift cards from SOIL.
- Donate in someone’s honor: Recognize someone you love with a contribution in their name to support SOIL’s life-changing work in Haiti
- Become a SOIL Cultivator: Be a sanitation hero this year! Join SOIL’s monthly giving club and provide vital support for SOIL’s programs in Haiti.
From our family to yours, we send warm wishes for the holiday season and a brighter, greener new year.
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- HELP & SOIL: Fostering Meaningful Careers for Young Haitians Sep 27, 2023
- Capacity Building Training for SOIL’s Sales Team Sep 19, 2023
- SOIL’s EkoMobil Service Sees an Increase in Rental Requests Aug 29, 2023
- SOIL Welcomes CDC to Offices in Cap-Haitien Aug 21, 2023
- Meet Rich Flammer: SOIL’s New Advisory Board Member Aug 15, 2023
- SOIL and IAF Meet Up in Fort Bourgeois Aug 9, 2023
- CBS: The Future of Safely Managed Sanitation Aug 4, 2023
- New Study by WHO and UNICEF Reports Women and Girls Most at Risk From the Water and Sanitation Crisis Jul 27, 2023
- 2023 Tourism Innovation Summit Kicks Off in Cap-Haitien Jul 7, 2023
- Grinder Campaign Update – Thank You! Jun 28, 2023