No matter where you live or how old you are, you can join the movement to promote dignity, transformation, and growth in Haiti. Read on to learn about opportunities to take action.
Help us spread the word about SOIL’s work in Haiti:
- Suggest that friends follow us @SOILHaiti on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Does your organization host speakers, or is your community planning a TEDx event? Invite SOIL to speak and help us share our message with new audiences! Email us at email@example.com to schedule a talk (please note: because we try to spend our budget directly on programs in Haiti, we are normally not able to accept uncompensated invitations).
Give in Unique Ways
- Travel! Take a life-changing trip with U2Guide and enter #SOILHAITI to fund our program while having fun. Or become a guide and affiliate yourself with SOIL to share some of your gains.
- Amazon! Make your purchases at Smile.Amazon.com and select SOIL (listed under our full name, Sustainable Organic Integrated Livelihoods), and Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase amount back to SOIL!
- Do you purchase games or e-books on Humble Bundle? If so, follow this link and a percentage of any purchase you make will be donated to SOIL.
Even if you’re limited in what you can personally donate, you can always hold a fundraiser for SOIL.
If you’re interested in volunteering with SOIL, please start by reading this blog post and reviewing the latest opportunities posted below. If you wish to apply for one of these positions, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Database Genius: We are looking for someone who can help us with a few questions as we build our new EkoLakay client database in FileMaker Pro.
- SEO Expert: Are you an expert at the use of Google Analytics to track metrics such as conversion rates? We want someone to review our outreach efforts so we can achieve fundraising goals as well as broader project of expanding EcoSan use globally.
- Business Franchise Guru: We need business leaders with extensive experience in growth through franchising to provide input and advice on SOIL’s social business pilots as we look forward to scaling up our model.
Work for SOIL
Available positions with SOIL are posted here. If no positions are posted, please check back at a later time, or sign up for email updates by using the form below.