Hub Culture: An Interview with SOIL’s Sasha Kramer
“This year at Davos, there’s a new global risk report and three of the five major risks are environmental ones: natural disasters, climate change, and water scarcity,” says SOIL’s Dr. Sasha Kramer in an interview with Edie Lush for Hub Culture. “[SOIL] is working on designing a technology that not only provides a dignified toilet, but also addresses all of these risks.”
Don’t miss a great discussion on the Sustainable Development Goals, the toilet of the future, and the disparaging remarks that President Trump made about Haiti last month.
Other Recent SOIL Coverage
- SOIL featured in Expo 2020 Dubai Global Best Practice Programme | Untold Stories Oct 5, 2020
- An Interview with Entre Nous: A Big Problem in Haiti – the Environment Sep 15, 2020
- Yon ti chita pale ak “Entre Nous”: Yon Gwo Pwoblem an Ayiti – Anviwonman an Sep 15, 2020
- Yale Climate Connections: As the planet warms, can we afford to treat poop as waste? Sep 1, 2020
- August Newsletter: SOIL Launches New Marketing Campaign as Emergency Measures are Lifted Aug 12, 2020
- SEE Change Magazine talks with SOIL on how COVID-19 is Impacting the Most Vulnerable Jun 9, 2020
- National Geographic: Explorers in the Field visits SOIL May 28, 2020
- SOIL Chosen as Editors’ Pick in the Food Planet Prize May 25, 2020
- SOCIETY Magazine: Completing the Poop Loop Jan 20, 2020
- AJ+ Français: TURNING DEADLY POOP INTO FERTILE SOIL Jan 7, 2020
1 Reply to "Hub Culture: An Interview with SOIL's Sasha Kramer"