INKLINE: How SOIL is Chasing the Sustainable Sanitation Dream
Photo: Tony Marcelli
“Through EcoSan, SOIL is able to simultaneously tackle two of Haiti’s most pressing issues: providing access to sanitation for the people of Haiti and producing an endless supply of organic compost for agriculture and reforestation in Haiti.”
SOIL’s Business Development Director, Leah Nevada Page Jean, sat down with INKLINE to talk all things SOIL: from our founding in 2006 to our current work to create a model for sanitation provision that can be replicated across the world.
Click here to read the full article and let us know what you think by leaving a comment below!
Other Recent SOIL Coverage
- SOIL Featured in PBS Series Human: The World Within May 26, 2021
- SOIL Executive Director, Dr. Sasha Kramer, Interviewed by CNN International May 11, 2021
- SOIL Featured in New Book: Pipe Dreams by author Chelsea Wald Apr 16, 2021
- SOIL featured in Expo 2020 Dubai Global Best Practice Programme | Untold Stories Oct 5, 2020
- An Interview with Entre Nous: A Big Problem in Haiti – the Environment Sep 15, 2020
- Yon ti chita pale ak “Entre Nous”: Yon Gwo Pwoblem an Ayiti – Anviwonman an Sep 15, 2020
- Yale Climate Connections: As the planet warms, can we afford to treat poop as waste? Sep 1, 2020
- August Newsletter: SOIL Launches New Marketing Campaign as Emergency Measures are Lifted Aug 12, 2020
- SEE Change Magazine talks with SOIL on how COVID-19 is Impacting the Most Vulnerable Jun 9, 2020
- National Geographic: Explorers in the Field visits SOIL May 28, 2020
No Replies to "INKLINE: How SOIL is Chasing the Sustainable Sanitation Dream"