Video: Composting Waste Treatment | Narrated by David Attenborough
SOIL was honored to be recognized last year by the UN Momentum for Change as an inspiring and replicable solution to the global climate crisis. A new video following their visit to northern Haiti helps to tell the story of why SOIL was chosen and how our team is taking a tricky public health challenge and – with a little grit, creativity, and dedication – transforming it into a solution for environmental restoration and resilience.
Click below to watch the video and take a moment to let us know what you think in the comment section below. You might just recognize the voice of one of our very favorite environmental advocates narrating the video as you do!
WATCH THE VIDEO
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent SOIL Coverage
- An Interview with Entre Nous: A Big Problem in Haiti – the Environment Sep 15, 2020
- Yon ti chita pale ak “Entre Nous”: Yon Gwo Pwoblem an Ayiti – Anviwonman an Sep 15, 2020
- Yale Climate Connections: As the planet warms, can we afford to treat poop as waste? Sep 1, 2020
- August Newsletter: SOIL Launches New Marketing Campaign as Emergency Measures are Lifted Aug 12, 2020
- SEE Change Magazine talks with SOIL on how COVID-19 is Impacting the Most Vulnerable Jun 9, 2020
- National Geographic: Explorers in the Field visits SOIL May 28, 2020
- SOIL Chosen as Editors’ Pick in the Food Planet Prize May 25, 2020
- SOCIETY Magazine: Completing the Poop Loop Jan 20, 2020
- AJ+ Français: TURNING DEADLY POOP INTO FERTILE SOIL Jan 7, 2020
- Green America: Tackling Soil, Sanitation, and Beyond in Haiti Jan 3, 2020
Want to keep watching? Scroll through below to see other videos about SOIL’s regenerative sanitation solutions: