Reed College Quest: Claire Talks Crap
“Three months ago, I set out on a mission: to learn how shit can change the world and how I, in turn, could help support the movement. Backed by a $4,000 summer internship award from Reed, I flew to Haiti to work as an Outreach Intern with Sustainable Organic Integrated Livelihoods (SOIL), an NGO founded by the incomparable Sasha Kramer ’99, a visionary with a mission of her own: ‘to promote dignity, health, and sustainable livelihoods through the transformation of wastes into resources’.”- Claire Pask. September 4, 2016. Read the full story in the Reed College Quest.
- HELP & SOIL: Fostering Meaningful Careers for Young Haitians Sep 27, 2023
- Capacity Building Training for SOIL’s Sales Team Sep 19, 2023
- SOIL’s EkoMobil Service Sees an Increase in Rental Requests Aug 29, 2023
- SOIL Welcomes CDC to Offices in Cap-Haitien Aug 21, 2023
- Meet Rich Flammer: SOIL’s New Advisory Board Member Aug 15, 2023
- SOIL and IAF Meet Up in Fort Bourgeois Aug 9, 2023
- CBS: The Future of Safely Managed Sanitation Aug 4, 2023
- New Study by WHO and UNICEF Reports Women and Girls Most at Risk From the Water and Sanitation Crisis Jul 27, 2023
- 2023 Tourism Innovation Summit Kicks Off in Cap-Haitien Jul 7, 2023
- Grinder Campaign Update – Thank You! Jun 28, 2023
No Replies to "Reed College Quest: Claire Talks Crap"