SOIL celebrates efforts to increase access to sustainable sanitation solutions around the world. In order to support this critical effort, we are happy to share the following resources for those interested in implementing ecological sanitation in their communities:
- The SOIL Guide to EcoSan – This 144-page page manual, first published by SOIL in 2011, gives an overview of ecological sanitation technology and provides guidance for how to build successful ecological sanitation projects globally. Learn more.
- SOIL Consultancy Services – SOIL offers consultancy services in Haiti and abroad to support ecological sanitation solutions in both emergency and non-emergency contexts. Learn more.
- SOIL Publications and Further Reading – A compilation of additional educational materials to learn more about regenerative sanitation systems or support your own sanitation projects.
- SOIL’s EcoSan Workshops – SOIL conducts regular one-day workshops in Haiti on how SOIL’s use of ecological sanitation (EcoSan) technology in Haiti. This workshop includes an overview of SOIL’s programs, technologies used, lessons learned, and implementation suggestions. Learn more.
- Special Trainings – On special request, SOIL will prepare and deliver trainings tailored to the needs of your organization, group, or project. Learn more.
To receive the latest email updates from SOIL’s work to expand access to lifesaving sanitation in Haiti, follow this link.