Sanitation & Climate: SOIL at World Water Week
SOIL was honored to join innovators and changemakers from around the world at the end of August for World Water Week. We were glad to have an opportunity to talk with our friends at Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC) about the intersection between climate action and resolving the sanitation crisis. Is there a way to reach SDG6 while also mitigating climate change?
Watch the video to see what SOIL’s Sasha Kramer has to say and why we believe it’s critical to do both:
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- SOIL announces new give-back partnership with bamboo toilet paper company, Reel Paper Jul 8, 2020
- A Devastating Blow to Haiti’s Most Vulnerable Jun 23, 2020
- New Routing App Streamlines SOIL’s COVID-19 Response Jun 17, 2020
- Nature Climate Change: Groundbreaking Research on GHG Emissions Offset of SOIL’s Sanitation Solution Jun 16, 2020
- June Newsletter: COVID-19 Response in Haiti and Latest News Jun 12, 2020
- In Memory of Deirdre May 20, 2020
- Meet Marckindy, SOIL’s Composting Supervisor May 18, 2020
- May Newsletter: Honoring Mothers Amidst COVID May 13, 2020
- Upcoming SOIL and CBSA Study: Comparing Costs of Urban Sanitation Solutions May 10, 2020
- Global Collaboration Amidst a Pandemic May 8, 2020