Sanitation & Climate: SOIL at World Water Week
SOIL was honored to join innovators and changemakers from around the world at the end of August for World Water Week. We were glad to have an opportunity to talk with our friends at Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC) about the intersection between climate action and resolving the sanitation crisis. Is there a way to reach SDG6 while also mitigating climate change?
Watch the video to see what SOIL’s Sasha Kramer has to say and why we believe it’s critical to do both:
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- Meet Sadouddly May 26, 2022
- Avi Rekritman: Manadjè Senyò Vant May 16, 2022
- Deriving financial benefit from SOIL’s climate mitigation action: is it possible? Apr 28, 2022
- Happy Earth Day! Apr 22, 2022
- Increasing Impact with EkoLakay Public Toilets Apr 13, 2022
- Windrow Composting: What We’ve Learned from the Pilot Research and Where We’re Going Apr 7, 2022
- Women in Sanitation: Interview with Froggi VanRiper Apr 4, 2022
- SOIL Offers Food Canteen for Employees Mar 15, 2022
- SOIL Brings Dignified Sanitation to Kanaval Mar 11, 2022
- Introducing Our Advisory Board Feb 23, 2022