Sanitation & Climate: SOIL at World Water Week
SOIL was honored to join innovators and changemakers from around the world at the end of August for World Water Week. We were glad to have an opportunity to talk with our friends at Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC) about the intersection between climate action and resolving the sanitation crisis. Is there a way to reach SDG6 while also mitigating climate change?
Watch the video to see what SOIL’s Sasha Kramer has to say and why we believe it’s critical to do both:
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- SOCIETY Magazine: Completing the Poop Loop Jan 20, 2020
- Exciting Updates from SOIL’s Black Soldier Fly Research Jan 13, 2020
- A decade later, we remember Jan 10, 2020
- Green America: Tackling Soil, Sanitation, and Beyond in Haiti Jan 3, 2020
- The Guardian: The No-Flush Movement Dec 26, 2019
- Training a New Generation of Sanitation Researchers Dec 19, 2019
- Enduring Hope Dec 13, 2019
- New and Improved Bonzode Dec 10, 2019
- 2x the Impact on Giving Tuesday Dec 2, 2019
- JSTOR: A History of Human Waste As Fertilizers Nov 25, 2019