Sanitation & Climate: SOIL at World Water Week
SOIL was honored to join innovators and changemakers from around the world at the end of August for World Water Week. We were glad to have an opportunity to talk with our friends at Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC) about the intersection between climate action and resolving the sanitation crisis. Is there a way to reach SDG6 while also mitigating climate change?
Watch the video to see what SOIL’s Sasha Kramer has to say and why we believe it’s critical to do both:
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- A Fuel Crisis in Haiti Sep 12, 2019
- A Cohort of Visionary Agronomy Students Sep 11, 2019
- Sanitation & Climate: SOIL at World Water Week Sep 9, 2019
- Women in WASH: Meet SOIL Research Partners Sep 7, 2019
- Job Opening: Development Director Aug 15, 2019
- Meet SOIL: Frantz Jean-Louis Aug 12, 2019
- Building for Growth: New Compost Bins in Northern Haiti Aug 9, 2019
- Waste to Resources: SOIL’s Black Soldier Fly Research Aug 7, 2019
- 15 of the Most Impactful Global Climate Projects Aug 2, 2019
- A record setting summer Jul 15, 2019