Sanitation & Climate: SOIL at World Water Week
SOIL was honored to join innovators and changemakers from around the world at the end of August for World Water Week. We were glad to have an opportunity to talk with our friends at Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC) about the intersection between climate action and resolving the sanitation crisis. Is there a way to reach SDG6 while also mitigating climate change?
Watch the video to see what SOIL’s Sasha Kramer has to say and why we believe it’s critical to do both:
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- New Research on Container-based Sanitation Models Published in H2Open Journal Oct 19, 2021
- How Rapid Urbanization in Haiti can overburden fragile systems Oct 8, 2021
- The Challenges of Results-Based Financing for Sanitation: Shared Lessons Learned from Haiti Oct 5, 2021
- Job Post: Konpos Lakay Consultant Sep 27, 2021
- SOIL Featured in Global Citizen Sep 23, 2021
- Dignity and Respect for Haitian Refugees at the U.S. Border Sep 22, 2021
- September 2021 Newsletter: From Response to Reconstruction Sep 15, 2021
- Building Resilience: SOIL at World Water Week 2021 Sep 9, 2021
- New U.N. Climate Report Sep 2, 2021
- SOIL Wins Environmental Justice Prize Aug 25, 2021