Sanitation & Climate: SOIL at World Water Week
SOIL was honored to join innovators and changemakers from around the world at the end of August for World Water Week. We were glad to have an opportunity to talk with our friends at Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC) about the intersection between climate action and resolving the sanitation crisis. Is there a way to reach SDG6 while also mitigating climate change?
Watch the video to see what SOIL’s Sasha Kramer has to say and why we believe it’s critical to do both:
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- SOIL’s 2020 Annual Report Nov 18, 2020
- Celebrate World Toilet Day! Nov 17, 2020
- SOIL featured as one of UN-Habitat’s Urban Best Practices Nov 6, 2020
- Research Collaboration Has Increased Efficiency of EkoLakay Collection Nov 3, 2020
- Increasing climate resilience: how Konpòs Lakay helps agriculture producers during drought Oct 27, 2020
- Composting to Restore Soil Health with Konpòs Lakay Oct 13, 2020
- SOIL featured in Expo 2020 Dubai Global Best Practice Programme | Untold Stories Oct 5, 2020
- Entèvyou ak direktè jeneral lameri Okap Oct 1, 2020
- SOIL Partners: An Interview with the Director General of Cap-Haitien’s city hall Sep 24, 2020
- Composting Across Countries: A visit to Kompotoi in Switzerland Sep 9, 2020