Sanitation & Climate: SOIL at World Water Week
SOIL was honored to join innovators and changemakers from around the world at the end of August for World Water Week. We were glad to have an opportunity to talk with our friends at Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC) about the intersection between climate action and resolving the sanitation crisis. Is there a way to reach SDG6 while also mitigating climate change?
Watch the video to see what SOIL’s Sasha Kramer has to say and why we believe it’s critical to do both:
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Fill out my online form.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- SOIL Participates in Global Knowledge Sharing at Two International Conferences May 31, 2023
- SOIL Board Members Reflect on Haitian Heritage Month May 26, 2023
- Meet Winnie: SOIL’s Research, Innovation and Advocacy Director May 9, 2023
- SOIL visits Sanima in Lima Apr 27, 2023
- A Better Way to Partner on Carbon Offsets? Apr 20, 2023
- SOIL Researchers Make Data Publicly Available Apr 4, 2023
- Women in Sanitation: SOIL’s Georgette François Mar 30, 2023
- Women in Sanitation: SOIL’s Nazulia Dejoie Mar 24, 2023
- Meet Madame Petit: DINEPA’s Director of Sanitation Mar 20, 2023
- Support SOIL’s Growth & Help Us Grind More Bonzodè Mar 14, 2023
Got something to say?