Sanitation & Climate: SOIL at World Water Week
SOIL was honored to join innovators and changemakers from around the world at the end of August for World Water Week. We were glad to have an opportunity to talk with our friends at Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC) about the intersection between climate action and resolving the sanitation crisis. Is there a way to reach SDG6 while also mitigating climate change?
Watch the video to see what SOIL’s Sasha Kramer has to say and why we believe it’s critical to do both:
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- This Week: Your Gift Goes Further Mar 23, 2020
- Enfòmasyon sou COVID-19 Mar 21, 2020
- How SOIL is Responding to COVID-19 Mar 18, 2020
- Boosting Efficiency and Designing for Resilience Mar 11, 2020
- Meet SOIL’s New Senior Sales Manager Viviane Mar 4, 2020
- Cultivating Food Production with 2,000 Bags of Compost Feb 27, 2020
- JOB OPENING: FINANCE DIRECTOR Feb 19, 2020
- Get to Know Sergo Feb 17, 2020
- 10 Years of Iterative Improvement and Resiliency Feb 12, 2020
- Frontiers in Environmental Science: Scaling Container-Based Sanitation Feb 3, 2020