Sasha Kramer and Tony Loyd on Sustainable Sanitation Solutions
“SOIL’s (ecological sanitation) waste treatment facilities treat and transform more than 500 tons of human waste annually, providing a powerful example of how to affordably and effectively increase access to sustainable sanitation services worldwide,” writes Tony Loyd, who welcomed SOIL’s Dr. Sasha Kramer to join him in conversation last month on his podcast dedicated to sharing stories of solutions flourishing around the world.
Want to learn more? Follow this link to listen to their discussion on SOIL’s journey, our lessons learned, and – ultimately – what we’re working towards here in Haiti.
Other Recent SOIL Coverage
- SOCIETY Magazine: Completing the Poop Loop Jan 20, 2020
- AJ+ Français: TURNING DEADLY POOP INTO FERTILE SOIL Jan 7, 2020
- Green America: Tackling Soil, Sanitation, and Beyond in Haiti Jan 3, 2020
- JSTOR: A History of Human Waste As Fertilizers Nov 25, 2019
- Webinar: SOIL Talks Climate Connections with ILSR Nov 15, 2019
- Video: Sasha Kramer Talks Sustainable Sanitation with IWA Nov 11, 2019
- Sanitation & Climate: SOIL at World Water Week Sep 9, 2019
- 15 of the Most Impactful Global Climate Projects Aug 2, 2019
- Blavity: Combatting the Legacy of Environmental Racism in Haiti Jul 8, 2019
- Video: Composting Waste Treatment | Narrated by David Attenborough Jul 2, 2019
No Replies to "Sasha Kramer and Tony Loyd on Sustainable Sanitation Solutions"