Sasha Kramer and Tony Loyd on Sustainable Sanitation Solutions
“SOIL’s (ecological sanitation) waste treatment facilities treat and transform more than 500 tons of human waste annually, providing a powerful example of how to affordably and effectively increase access to sustainable sanitation services worldwide,” writes Tony Loyd, who welcomed SOIL’s Dr. Sasha Kramer to join him in conversation last month on his podcast dedicated to sharing stories of solutions flourishing around the world.
Want to learn more? Follow this link to listen to their discussion on SOIL’s journey, our lessons learned, and – ultimately – what we’re working towards here in Haiti.
Other Recent SOIL Coverage
- 15 of the Most Impactful Global Climate Projects Aug 2, 2019
- Blavity: Combatting the Legacy of Environmental Racism in Haiti Jul 8, 2019
- Video: Composting Waste Treatment | Narrated by David Attenborough Jul 2, 2019
- Referral Bonuses or Toilet Paper? May 8, 2019
- RFI talks Public Health with SOIL Mar 19, 2019
- ReThink: Cities Without Sewers Feb 28, 2019
- El País: How SOIL and Other Initiatives are Protecting the Planet Dec 10, 2018
- Sasha Kramer’s Keynote Address from the Urine Diversion Summit Aug 22, 2018
- SOIL Featured in New Book on Global Changemakers Jun 28, 2018
- Tree Hugger: How SOIL’s Humble Toilet is Improving Health in Haiti May 28, 2018
No Replies to "Sasha Kramer and Tony Loyd on Sustainable Sanitation Solutions"