Sasha Kramer and Tony Loyd on Sustainable Sanitation Solutions
“SOIL’s (ecological sanitation) waste treatment facilities treat and transform more than 500 tons of human waste annually, providing a powerful example of how to affordably and effectively increase access to sustainable sanitation services worldwide,” writes Tony Loyd, who welcomed SOIL’s Dr. Sasha Kramer to join him in conversation last month on his podcast dedicated to sharing stories of solutions flourishing around the world.
Want to learn more? Follow this link to listen to their discussion on SOIL’s journey, our lessons learned, and – ultimately – what we’re working towards here in Haiti.
Other Recent SOIL Coverage
- SOIL and Dr. Sasha Kramer Featured by Cartier Philanthropy Aug 24, 2022
- SOIL Board Member, Tanvi Nagpal, featured in DEVEX Jun 15, 2022
- SOIL at Expo 2020 Dubai Nov 10, 2021
- SOIL Featured in PBS Series Human: The World Within May 26, 2021
- SOIL Executive Director, Dr. Sasha Kramer, Interviewed by CNN International May 11, 2021
- SOIL Featured in New Book: Pipe Dreams by author Chelsea Wald Apr 16, 2021
- SOIL featured in Expo 2020 Dubai Global Best Practice Programme | Untold Stories Oct 5, 2020
- An Interview with Entre Nous: A Big Problem in Haiti – the Environment Sep 15, 2020
- Yon ti chita pale ak “Entre Nous”: Yon Gwo Pwoblem an Ayiti – Anviwonman an Sep 15, 2020
- Yale Climate Connections: As the planet warms, can we afford to treat poop as waste? Sep 1, 2020
No Replies to "Sasha Kramer and Tony Loyd on Sustainable Sanitation Solutions"
Got something to say?