SOIL’s Dr. Sasha Kramer Wins the Sarphati Sanitation Award for Lifetime Achievement
SOIL’s beloved co-founder and fearless leader, Dr. Sasha Kramer, was recently awarded the Sarphati Sanitation Award for Lifetime Achievement in recognition of her work to develop sustainable sanitation solutions. Congratulations to Sasha, and thank you for your years of service!
The award is named after Dr. Samuel Sarphati, a doctor who made significant contributions to ridding the City of Amsterdam of cholera in the late nineteenth century.
We’re deeply honored to receive this recognition of Sasha’s work and of the model SOIL is building in Haiti.
In fact, here’s a special message to say thank you!
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Want to keep reading? Check out these other recent posts on the SOIL blog
- SOIL’s 2020 Annual Report Nov 18, 2020
- Celebrate World Toilet Day! Nov 17, 2020
- SOIL featured as one of UN-Habitat’s Urban Best Practices Nov 6, 2020
- Research Collaboration Has Increased Efficiency of EkoLakay Collection Nov 3, 2020
- Increasing climate resilience: how Konpòs Lakay helps agriculture producers during drought Oct 27, 2020
- Composting to Restore Soil Health with Konpòs Lakay Oct 13, 2020
- SOIL featured in Expo 2020 Dubai Global Best Practice Programme | Untold Stories Oct 5, 2020
- Entèvyou ak direktè jeneral lameri Okap Oct 1, 2020
- SOIL Partners: An Interview with the Director General of Cap-Haitien’s city hall Sep 24, 2020
- Composting Across Countries: A visit to Kompotoi in Switzerland Sep 9, 2020
4 Replies to "SOIL's Dr. Sasha Kramer Wins the Sarphati Sanitation Award for Lifetime Achievement"