SOIL’s Dr. Sasha Kramer Wins the Sarphati Sanitation Award for Lifetime Achievement
SOIL’s beloved co-founder and fearless leader, Dr. Sasha Kramer, was recently awarded the Sarphati Sanitation Award for Lifetime Achievement in recognition of her work to develop sustainable sanitation solutions. Congratulations to Sasha, and thank you for your years of service!
The award is named after Dr. Samuel Sarphati, a doctor who made significant contributions to ridding the City of Amsterdam of cholera in the late nineteenth century.
We’re deeply honored to receive this recognition of Sasha’s work and of the model SOIL is building in Haiti.
In fact, here’s a special message to say thank you!
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Want to keep reading? Check out these other recent posts on the SOIL blog
- SOIL announces new give-back partnership with bamboo toilet paper company, Reel Paper Jul 8, 2020
- A Devastating Blow to Haiti’s Most Vulnerable Jun 23, 2020
- New Routing App Streamlines SOIL’s COVID-19 Response Jun 17, 2020
- Nature Climate Change: Groundbreaking Research on GHG Emissions Offset of SOIL’s Sanitation Solution Jun 16, 2020
- June Newsletter: COVID-19 Response in Haiti and Latest News Jun 12, 2020
- In Memory of Deirdre May 20, 2020
- Meet Marckindy, SOIL’s Composting Supervisor May 18, 2020
- May Newsletter: Honoring Mothers Amidst COVID May 13, 2020
- Upcoming SOIL and CBSA Study: Comparing Costs of Urban Sanitation Solutions May 10, 2020
- Global Collaboration Amidst a Pandemic May 8, 2020
4 Replies to "SOIL's Dr. Sasha Kramer Wins the Sarphati Sanitation Award for Lifetime Achievement"