SOIL’s Dr. Sasha Kramer Wins the Sarphati Sanitation Award for Lifetime Achievement
SOIL’s beloved co-founder and fearless leader, Dr. Sasha Kramer, was recently awarded the Sarphati Sanitation Award for Lifetime Achievement in recognition of her work to develop sustainable sanitation solutions. Congratulations to Sasha, and thank you for your years of service!
The award is named after Dr. Samuel Sarphati, a doctor who made significant contributions to ridding the City of Amsterdam of cholera in the late nineteenth century.
We’re deeply honored to receive this recognition of Sasha’s work and of the model SOIL is building in Haiti.
In fact, here’s a special message to say thank you!
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Want to keep reading? Check out these other recent posts on the SOIL blog
- Capacity Building Training for SOIL’s Sales Team Sep 19, 2023
- SOIL’s EkoMobil Service Sees an Increase in Rental Requests Aug 29, 2023
- SOIL Welcomes CDC to Offices in Cap-Haitien Aug 21, 2023
- Meet Rich Flammer: SOIL’s New Advisory Board Member Aug 15, 2023
- SOIL and IAF Meet Up in Fort Bourgeois Aug 9, 2023
- CBS: The Future of Safely Managed Sanitation Aug 4, 2023
- New Study by WHO and UNICEF Reports Women and Girls Most at Risk From the Water and Sanitation Crisis Jul 27, 2023
- 2023 Tourism Innovation Summit Kicks Off in Cap-Haitien Jul 7, 2023
- Grinder Campaign Update – Thank You! Jun 28, 2023
- SOIL Participates in Water and Sanitation Forum in Cap-Haitien Jun 22, 2023
4 Replies to "SOIL's Dr. Sasha Kramer Wins the Sarphati Sanitation Award for Lifetime Achievement"