Virgin: These eco-toilets prove that you CAN polish a turd
“Ever heard of the ‘poop loop’? It’s a slightly more playful way of describing ecological sanitation – a process by which nutrients from human waste returns to the soil rather than polluting fresh water resources. And if you’ve ever perched atop a composting toilet then you’ve been hooped into the poop loop too.” – Katie McCory, Virgin, January 7 2016. Read the full article here.
Other Recent SOIL Coverage
- Referral Bonuses or Toilet Paper? May 8, 2019
- RFI talks Public Health with SOIL Mar 19, 2019
- ReThink: Cities Without Sewers Feb 28, 2019
- El País: How SOIL and Other Initiatives are Protecting the Planet Dec 10, 2018
- Sasha Kramer’s Keynote Address from the Urine Diversion Summit Aug 22, 2018
- SOIL Featured in New Book on Global Changemakers Jun 28, 2018
- Tree Hugger: How SOIL’s Humble Toilet is Improving Health in Haiti May 28, 2018
- Sasha Kramer and Tony Loyd on Sustainable Sanitation Solutions May 26, 2018
- INKLINE: How SOIL is Chasing the Sustainable Sanitation Dream May 23, 2018
- Juno7: All About SOIL’s Organic Compost May 9, 2018
No Replies to "Virgin: These eco-toilets prove that you CAN polish a turd"