Webinar: SOIL Talks Climate Connections with ILSR
Last week, SOIL’s Executive Director and Co-Founder Dr. Sasha Kramer presented on the Institute for Local Self-Reliance’s Compost Climate Connections series webinar. Sasha discussed the role compost plays in mitigating climate change, how ecological sanitation systems work, and the benefits of a circular economy approach to sanitation in Haiti. Long-time SOIL research partner Dr. Rebecca Ryals joined the webinar and shared the results from her recently published paper that analyzes the climate benefits of SOIL’s ecological sanitation services.
If you weren’t able to watch, The Institute for Local Self-Reliance has made the video available online. Enjoy!
Watch the Webinar
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- SOIL provides dignified sanitation at PapJazz Jan 24, 2023
- SOIL Talks Trash (Magic) Jan 17, 2023
- Climate Mitigation: SOIL’s continuing partnership with Global Water Intelligence Jan 12, 2023
- Renewed hope in the new year and proud reflections of the past year Jan 4, 2023
- Sanitation. Dignity. Hope. Dec 20, 2022
- A conversation with SOIL’s Waste Treatment Manager, Sadouddly Michael Lambert Dec 7, 2022
- SOIL’s 2022 Annual Report Dec 7, 2022
- A conversation with SOIL’s Keurlit Charles Dec 1, 2022
- A Conversation with SOIL’s Human Resources Director, Wisner Jean-Louis Nov 23, 2022
- Making the Invisible Visible with CBSA’s Rémi Kaupp Nov 16, 2022
Photo Credit: Vic Hinterlang