Webinar: SOIL Talks Climate Connections with ILSR
Last week, SOIL’s Executive Director and Co-Founder Dr. Sasha Kramer presented on the Institute for Local Self-Reliance’s Compost Climate Connections series webinar. Sasha discussed the role compost plays in mitigating climate change, how ecological sanitation systems work, and the benefits of a circular economy approach to sanitation in Haiti. Long-time SOIL research partner Dr. Rebecca Ryals joined the webinar and shared the results from her recently published paper that analyzes the climate benefits of SOIL’s ecological sanitation services.
If you weren’t able to watch, The Institute for Local Self-Reliance has made the video available online. Enjoy!
Watch the Webinar
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- Papers to Practice Podcast: SOIL’s Dr. Sasha Kramer and Research Partner, Dr. Rebecca Ryal discuss GHG Emissions and Waste Sep 20, 2022
- SOIL & Schools: Inspiring the Next Generation of Change Makers Sep 7, 2022
- Expanding SOIL’s Data Concepts and Analyses Using DataCamp Aug 31, 2022
- Meet Beverly, SOIL’s new Sr. Sales Manager! Aug 15, 2022
- PouBèlAyiti and World Environment Day: A Conversation with Angie Bell Aug 4, 2022
- Back to the Basics: An Overview of SOIL’s Essential Service Jul 25, 2022
- Strategies for Change: SOIL’s Partnership with Appleseed Jul 11, 2022
- GENERATING EVIDENCE TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER PAYMENT BEHAVIOR INTERVENTIONS FOR CBS SERVICE IN HAITI Jul 11, 2022
- Breeding in Progress: Updates on SOIL’s BSFL Research Jul 8, 2022
- New Publication Links Container-Based Sanitation and Human Rights Jun 24, 2022
Photo Credit: Vic Hinterlang