Webinar: SOIL Talks Climate Connections with ILSR
Last week, SOIL’s Executive Director and Co-Founder Dr. Sasha Kramer presented on the Institute for Local Self-Reliance’s Compost Climate Connections series webinar. Sasha discussed the role compost plays in mitigating climate change, how ecological sanitation systems work, and the benefits of a circular economy approach to sanitation in Haiti. Long-time SOIL research partner Dr. Rebecca Ryals joined the webinar and shared the results from her recently published paper that analyzes the climate benefits of SOIL’s ecological sanitation services.
If you weren’t able to watch, The Institute for Local Self-Reliance has made the video available online. Enjoy!
Watch the Webinar
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- SOIL’s 2020 Annual Report Nov 18, 2020
- Celebrate World Toilet Day! Nov 17, 2020
- SOIL featured as one of UN-Habitat’s Urban Best Practices Nov 6, 2020
- Research Collaboration Has Increased Efficiency of EkoLakay Collection Nov 3, 2020
- Increasing climate resilience: how Konpòs Lakay helps agriculture producers during drought Oct 27, 2020
- Composting to Restore Soil Health with Konpòs Lakay Oct 13, 2020
- SOIL featured in Expo 2020 Dubai Global Best Practice Programme | Untold Stories Oct 5, 2020
- Entèvyou ak direktè jeneral lameri Okap Oct 1, 2020
- SOIL Partners: An Interview with the Director General of Cap-Haitien’s city hall Sep 24, 2020
- Composting Across Countries: A visit to Kompotoi in Switzerland Sep 9, 2020
Photo Credit: Vic Hinterlang