Webinar: SOIL Talks Climate Connections with ILSR
Last week, SOIL’s Executive Director and Co-Founder Dr. Sasha Kramer presented on the Institute for Local Self-Reliance’s Compost Climate Connections series webinar. Sasha discussed the role compost plays in mitigating climate change, how ecological sanitation systems work, and the benefits of a circular economy approach to sanitation in Haiti. Long-time SOIL research partner Dr. Rebecca Ryals joined the webinar and shared the results from her recently published paper that analyzes the climate benefits of SOIL’s ecological sanitation services.
If you weren’t able to watch, The Institute for Local Self-Reliance has made the video available online. Enjoy!
Watch the Webinar
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- Understanding the Price: the Push for Economic Biodiversity Feb 22, 2021
- Better, Cheaper, Faster: Researching Ways to Improve SOIL’s Composting Process Feb 12, 2021
- Meet Djimitri, SOIL’s Director of Operations Feb 5, 2021
- SOIL and CBSA Study: Comparing Costs of Urban Sanitation Solutions Feb 1, 2021
- Providing Dignified Sanitation Using Mobile Tech Jan 22, 2021
- Executive Director, Dr. Sasha Kramer Represents SOIL at Latin America and Caribbean Finance Ministers’ Meeting Jan 18, 2021
- Debunking Urban Sanitation Myths Jan 7, 2021
- Bòn Fèt Endependans! Jan 1, 2021
- Client Story: Meet Augulia Cemeran Dec 17, 2020
- Sanitation is a Human Right Dec 9, 2020
Photo Credit: Vic Hinterlang