Webinar: SOIL Talks Climate Connections with ILSR
Last week, SOIL’s Executive Director and Co-Founder Dr. Sasha Kramer presented on the Institute for Local Self-Reliance’s Compost Climate Connections series webinar. Sasha discussed the role compost plays in mitigating climate change, how ecological sanitation systems work, and the benefits of a circular economy approach to sanitation in Haiti. Long-time SOIL research partner Dr. Rebecca Ryals joined the webinar and shared the results from her recently published paper that analyzes the climate benefits of SOIL’s ecological sanitation services.
If you weren’t able to watch, The Institute for Local Self-Reliance has made the video available online. Enjoy!
Watch the Webinar
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- 2x the Impact on Giving Tuesday Dec 2, 2019
- JSTOR: A History of Human Waste As Fertilizers Nov 25, 2019
- SOIL’s 2019 Annual Report Nov 21, 2019
- Nurturing Long-term Collaboration in Cite Soleil Nov 13, 2019
- Our Doors Stay Open – An Update from Haiti Nov 12, 2019
- Understanding Why Families Join SOIL’s Sanitation Service Nov 7, 2019
- JOB OPENING: DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR Nov 6, 2019
- Meet Djimitri, SOIL’s New Operations Director Nov 4, 2019
- Meet Tidou Oct 21, 2019
- Courage and Persistence Oct 14, 2019
Photo Credit: Vic Hinterlang