Webinar: SOIL Talks Climate Connections with ILSR
Last week, SOIL’s Executive Director and Co-Founder Dr. Sasha Kramer presented on the Institute for Local Self-Reliance’s Compost Climate Connections series webinar. Sasha discussed the role compost plays in mitigating climate change, how ecological sanitation systems work, and the benefits of a circular economy approach to sanitation in Haiti. Long-time SOIL research partner Dr. Rebecca Ryals joined the webinar and shared the results from her recently published paper that analyzes the climate benefits of SOIL’s ecological sanitation services.
If you weren’t able to watch, The Institute for Local Self-Reliance has made the video available online. Enjoy!
Watch the Webinar
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- This Week: Your Gift Goes Further Mar 23, 2020
- Enfòmasyon sou COVID-19 Mar 21, 2020
- How SOIL is Responding to COVID-19 Mar 18, 2020
- Boosting Efficiency and Designing for Resilience Mar 11, 2020
- Meet SOIL’s New Senior Sales Manager Viviane Mar 4, 2020
- Cultivating Food Production with 2,000 Bags of Compost Feb 27, 2020
- JOB OPENING: FINANCE DIRECTOR Feb 19, 2020
- Get to Know Sergo Feb 17, 2020
- 10 Years of Iterative Improvement and Resiliency Feb 12, 2020
- Frontiers in Environmental Science: Scaling Container-Based Sanitation Feb 3, 2020
Photo Credit: Vic Hinterlang