Webinar: SOIL Talks Climate Connections with ILSR
Last week, SOIL’s Executive Director and Co-Founder Dr. Sasha Kramer presented on the Institute for Local Self-Reliance’s Compost Climate Connections series webinar. Sasha discussed the role compost plays in mitigating climate change, how ecological sanitation systems work, and the benefits of a circular economy approach to sanitation in Haiti. Long-time SOIL research partner Dr. Rebecca Ryals joined the webinar and shared the results from her recently published paper that analyzes the climate benefits of SOIL’s ecological sanitation services.
If you weren’t able to watch, The Institute for Local Self-Reliance has made the video available online. Enjoy!
Watch the Webinar
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Other Recent Updates from SOIL
- Meet Sadouddly May 26, 2022
- Avi Rekritman: Manadjè Senyò Vant May 16, 2022
- Deriving financial benefit from SOIL’s climate mitigation action: is it possible? Apr 28, 2022
- Happy Earth Day! Apr 22, 2022
- Increasing Impact with EkoLakay Public Toilets Apr 13, 2022
- Windrow Composting: What We’ve Learned from the Pilot Research and Where We’re Going Apr 7, 2022
- Women in Sanitation: Interview with Froggi VanRiper Apr 4, 2022
- SOIL Offers Food Canteen for Employees Mar 15, 2022
- SOIL Brings Dignified Sanitation to Kanaval Mar 11, 2022
- Introducing Our Advisory Board Feb 23, 2022
Photo Credit: Vic Hinterlang