World Centric: Interview with Sasha Kramer
“Did you have to think about finding a toilet today? If you didn’t, you’re very lucky. Two billion people around the world lack access to sanitation.” World Centric Director of Impact Janae Lloyd sat down with SOIL’s Executive Director Sasha Kramer a couple of months ago to talk safely managed sanitation and the unexpected possibilities that recycling human waste can provide.
Don’t miss a great discussion on the sanitation revolution. Watch the Full Interview:
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our lifesaving, earth-restoring sanitation services in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
- New Publication Links Container-Based Sanitation and Human Rights Jun 24, 2022
- June 2022 Newsletter: Haiti in the News – Understanding the Historical Context Jun 20, 2022
- Following the Science with Carbon Credits: SOIL at the Global Water Summit Jun 9, 2022
- Meet Sadouddly May 26, 2022
- Avi Rekritman: Manadjè Senyò Vant May 16, 2022
- Deriving financial benefit from SOIL’s climate mitigation action: is it possible? Apr 28, 2022
- Happy Earth Day! Apr 22, 2022
- Increasing Impact with EkoLakay Public Toilets Apr 13, 2022
- Windrow Composting: What We’ve Learned from the Pilot Research and Where We’re Going Apr 7, 2022
- Women in Sanitation: Interview with Froggi VanRiper Apr 4, 2022