World Centric: Interview with Sasha Kramer
“Did you have to think about finding a toilet today? If you didn’t, you’re very lucky. Two billion people around the world lack access to sanitation.” World Centric Director of Impact Janae Lloyd sat down with SOIL’s Executive Director Sasha Kramer a couple of months ago to talk safely managed sanitation and the unexpected possibilities that recycling human waste can provide.
Don’t miss a great discussion on the sanitation revolution. Watch the Full Interview:
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our lifesaving, earth-restoring sanitation services in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
- SOIL provides dignified sanitation at PapJazz Jan 24, 2023
- SOIL Talks Trash (Magic) Jan 17, 2023
- Climate Mitigation: SOIL’s continuing partnership with Global Water Intelligence Jan 12, 2023
- Renewed hope in the new year and proud reflections of the past year Jan 4, 2023
- Sanitation. Dignity. Hope. Dec 20, 2022
- A conversation with SOIL’s Waste Treatment Manager, Sadouddly Michael Lambert Dec 7, 2022
- SOIL’s 2022 Annual Report Dec 7, 2022
- A conversation with SOIL’s Keurlit Charles Dec 1, 2022
- A Conversation with SOIL’s Human Resources Director, Wisner Jean-Louis Nov 23, 2022
- Making the Invisible Visible with CBSA’s Rémi Kaupp Nov 16, 2022