World Centric: Interview with Sasha Kramer
“Did you have to think about finding a toilet today? If you didn’t, you’re very lucky. Two billion people around the world lack access to sanitation.” World Centric Director of Impact Janae Lloyd sat down with SOIL’s Executive Director Sasha Kramer a couple of months ago to talk safely managed sanitation and the unexpected possibilities that recycling human waste can provide.
Don’t miss a great discussion on the sanitation revolution. Watch the Full Interview:
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our lifesaving, earth-restoring sanitation services in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
- World Centric: Interview with Sasha Kramer Jul 17, 2020
- SOIL announces new give-back partnership with bamboo toilet paper company, Reel Paper Jul 8, 2020
- A Devastating Blow to Haiti’s Most Vulnerable Jun 23, 2020
- New Routing App Streamlines SOIL’s COVID-19 Response Jun 17, 2020
- Nature Climate Change: Groundbreaking Research on GHG Emissions Offset of SOIL’s Sanitation Solution Jun 16, 2020
- June Newsletter: COVID-19 Response in Haiti and Latest News Jun 12, 2020
- In Memory of Deirdre May 20, 2020
- Meet Marckindy, SOIL’s Composting Supervisor May 18, 2020
- May Newsletter: Honoring Mothers Amidst COVID May 13, 2020
- Upcoming SOIL and CBSA Study: Comparing Costs of Urban Sanitation Solutions May 10, 2020